Headquartered in Marlborough, Massachusetts, Wind River Environmental services and maintains a broad array of non-hazardous liquid waste systems, including grease traps, septic tanks and related waste systems. The company offers a full suite of services to business, residential and municipal customers. Wind River Environmental is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is responsible for drain cleaning for both commercial and residential Wind River customers. This position completes all drain cleaning, jetting, and cable work related to service calls.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide effective communication between customers and Wind River Environmental.
2. Provide camera service for mainline stoppage.
3. Educate and assist customers on the importance of drain repair and replacement.
4. Explain reasons for blockage and illustrate how you will resolve the issue.
5. Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
6. Protect drain cleaning and camera equipment and keep a well inventoried truck.
7. Participate actively in all training exercises, team meetings, and safety discussions.
8. Completion and submission of quote and service paperwork to management.
9. Respond to trouble/emergency calls in a timely manner.
10. Follow all Wind River Environmental service protocols.
11. Follow safety rules and exercise safe work practice.
12. Other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to understand instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to read and interpret documents including Company policies and procedures, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, maps and road signs.
- Ability to speak, cooperate and communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and management.
- Ability to work independently and manage pressure to meet deadlines.
- Basic computer literacy including email and internet skills.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
Minimum Education and Experience
1. Must be 21 years of age
2. Minimum of 2 plus years driving experience
3. Acceptable driving record
4. Ability to successfully pass DOT drug screen, medical certification, physical exam and road exams
5. Must be able to operate in a drug-free workplace
6. Must be able to meet physical demands evaluation
- Competitive starting rates
- Medical and dental insurance
- Matching 401K
- 8 paid holidays and generous paid time off plan
If you have a proven track record of success working independently, have a good driving record and enjoy dealing with customers apply now.