Our client located in Woodbridge is a great place to work and is growing! This company is a best place to work as per their employees. They are currently looking for a Travel Assistant role to add to a growing team.
The Travel Assistant is responsible in assisting the department with all aspects of travel for the production and sales teams for a small to mid-sized company and involves strong leadership skills and a Team Player mentality, as well as excellent sense of organization and strategic planning, and a keen attention to detail.
The Travel Assistant assists the team in all aspects of travel in conjunction with maintaining accurate calendar maintenance in the most organized and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Assists Manager of Corporate Travel with various daily tasks.
* Enters vital travel data in company scheduling system for the production and sales staff.
* Maintain and manage all paperwork for the department in an organized and orderly manner.
* Responsible for the research and booking of all hotels and ground transportation needs for our production and sales team including; car rentals, train reservations and hired car service.
* Responsible for confirming all client booked hotels directly with the property to insure all details are accurate prior to check in.
* Communication with our sales department with regards to hotel requirements for our production team.
* Responsible for compiling and preparing data for various reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
* Responsible for reporting all expenditures to accounting department for reconciliation.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Demonstrates strong leadership qualities.
* Pays close attention to detail.
* Manages time effectively and is able to juggle priorities and responsibilities with ease.
* Communicates instructions clearly and effectively.
* Must have a strong ability to work with multiple departments as well as individually.
* Demonstrates general computer knowledge, internet research and Microsoft Office Suite.
* Exhibits excellent organizational, multi-tasking and strategic planning abilities.
* Demonstrates solid problem-solving and analytical skills.