Mental Health Center of Denver
Position is part of the Vocational Rehabilitation program. Responsible for providing managerial, administrative, and vocational supervision to custodial team of employees to ensure efficient team operations and job skill development. Coordinate team functions within established performance standards and rehabilitative guidelines. Work alongside, demonstrate, set example, and help others grow in job skills supervised.
VS I - $15.92/hr. - $19.10/hr.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Supervise, direct work, and provide training to individual consumer employees on the janitorial crew.
- Transport consumer employees to and from the work sites using the company-provided passenger van.
- Promote consumer recovery and effective employee job performance using a strengths-based approach.
- Demonstrate, identify, implement and monitor customer service standards to ensure team members are meeting internal and external customer needs and are performing all service in a professional manner.
- Develop long and short term goals for individuals. Train, coach, and evaluate employees to maintain quality within the team, encourage growth and development of employees.
- Maintain awareness of diversity and effectively collaborate with culturally diverse employees.
- Participate in and inspect the work of consumer employees to ensure buildings are clean, work is done safely, and internal customers are satisfied.
- Maintain awareness of and support compliance with MHCD policies, procedures, as well as performance standards for each position.
- Identify when disciplinary procedures with and employee are appropriate, meet with the employee, and document the disciplinary action in writing.
- Participate in the selection and hiring process for internal and external candidates for job vacancies.
- Help enforce State, Federal laws, regulations and professional industry standards regarding mental health treatment.
- Other duties as assigned.