Metro by T-Mobile
Retail Sales Associate:
Here, you re more than a sales person. You re a customer enthusiast and a technology expert, bringing passion and know-how to every sale. It s a big responsibility, but the rewards are simply amazing. Here s a closer look at the job:
- Customers visit our retail store some may be browsing, and some may be ready to buy.
- You approach with confidence and a smile, and go to work, assessing their needs and concerns as you build a genuine relationship with them.
- Every question that s raised is an opportunity for you to build trust, educate your customer, and offer solutions that pave the way for a potential sale.
- Along the way, you deliver incredible customer service, making this the kind of experience a customer will tell their friends about.
- When it s time to make the sale, you re an expert at finding just the right plan for your customer.
- We ll also count on you to support your team, keep the store looking its best, and make sure your knowledge is up to date on the latest tech offerings.
Here s what we are looking for:
- Some knowledge of at least a year of previous retail sales experience makes all the difference in this role, although we ll also consider customer service experience in some situations.
- A background in wireless communications is strongly encouraged.
- Do you like to talk to people because when it comes to communication skills, you re have to be off the charts, with the ability to carefully listen and make every customer feel valued and welcomed.
- Do you love technology because we love Tech savvy people.
- Can you figure it out because if you re a born problem-solver, that s even better.