About the Retail Wireless Sales Associate:: Aircorp is a Sprint Preferred Retailer committed to providing Sprint customers a superior retail sales & service experience. If you are looking for an extraordinary opportunity to be a high-performing retail sales leader and are passionate about providing exceptional customer service, Sprint Store by Aircorp may be the right place for you to pursue a rewarding career in sales.We offer a competitive base hourly pay plus a bonus structure that could allow you to earn substantially greater than the average retail position. The average is based on actual average results. Individual results may vary.
SUMMARY OF RETAIL WIRELESS SALES ASSOCIATE: The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for the overall guest experience which includes developing professional solutions for our customer s wireless needs. Sales Associates accomplish this by providing an exceptional customer experience through expert product knowledge and enthusiasm which clearly shows the customer we are interested in solving their needs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF RETAIL WIRELESS SALES ASSOCIATE:
- Greet all customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner, including answering phones
- Maximize the customer experience by "solving the whole problem"
- Meet sales goals and maintain high customer service scores
- Maintain integrity of store operating procedures to include: opening, closing, inventory, point of sale paperwork/record keeping, cash management, maintaining store standards/appearance in merchandising
- Assist in other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by management
REQUIREMENTS OF RETAIL WIRELESS SALES ASSOCIATE:
- Previous retail sales experience and outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Availability in flexible scheduling; reliable transportation
- Knowledge of wireless communication preferred- Basic computer skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Must be a local candidate
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 year college degree preferred
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours) on the sales floor
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds