Uber Works - Where you can find work that works for you!
Download the app to find shifts that fit your schedule, skills, and interests. Whether you re looking for seasonal, temporary, or regular shifts, find work opportunities that fit your schedule.
What s in it for you:
- Make Money: Work part-time for up to $16/hour*
- Schedule: Reserve shifts that fit your schedule!
- Getting Started: Signing up is quick & easy. Get started by downloading the app!
- Get Paid: Submit your hours after your shift, and rest easy knowing you ll get paid in a timely manner.*
What you need to get started:
- Food Handlers Certificate
- 1-year prep cook experience
- Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen
- Strong manual dexterity, able to operate cutting tools, knives, and kitchen utensils
- Physical ability to stand for up to eight hours at a time
- Able to work within a team environment: reliable, respectful, and can follow directions
- Access to a smartphone
- Be at least 18 years old
- Authorized to work in the US
Responsibilities & Job Description:
- Prepare and measure ingredients for chef
- Make simple dishes
- Prepare ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen
- Make sure food and other items are stored properly
- Perform other kitchen and cleaning duties as needed
From food preparation and events to warehouse work and commercial cleaning, add shifts that match your experience. Connect with new businesses and people in a variety of industries to expand your experience and career. Learn more at works.co and download the Uber Works app.
*Rates shown in app are gross pay and do not include withholdings, deductions, or taxes. Hours are subject to verification by the business. Workers are paid by their chosen employer - either TalentBurst or TrueBlue - which are third parties. Uber Works is not the employer and is not responsible for the products, services, or offers of third parties.