Strategic Retail Solutions
Part Time Merchandiser
Flexible Mon- Friday daytime hours, Great add on & can easily be worked in with other work commitments.
Strategic Retail Solutions LLC is a leading retail merchandising company that provides retail solutions to manufacturers and retailers in all 50 states.
Our team of merchandisers assists the consumer-packaged goods industry by providing services to complete merchandising projects in virtually all retail outlets including grocery, mass, drug, convenience, and specialty. SRS Merchandisers are responsible for representing SRS and our Clients through store coverage and executing sales and merchandising objectives as set forth by their District Manager to achieve superior in-store sales results in an assigned territory.
This is a Part Time position.
- The SRS Merchandiser is responsible to have their own smart device for reporting.
- plan-o-gram Maintenance
- Rotates stock, clean and stock display and price merchandise as directed.
- All work requires photos to be taken
- Meets client expectations regarding sales and call coverage and productivity in assigned territory.
- Deliver 100% coverage every reporting cycle of assigned territory according to client frequency plans.
- Report accurate information into SRS s reporting platforms (app) and is transmitted on a daily basis.
- Effectively communicate client information to store personnel. Communicate to District Manager when not met and provide feedback.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Prior merchandising or retail experience (to include Retail Sales) preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to lift to 30 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver s license and reliable transportation.
- Must have good vision and be able to operate a personal smart device, calculator, fax machine, telephone, copier, hammer, screwdriver and case cutter.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- Outstanding communicator must be able to communicate with everyone from the customer to internal SRS employees especially the District Manager