Sprint by Wireless To Go
Wireless To Go is a Sprint Preferred Retailer representing the brand with thirteen Sprint stores here in Western Washington. We are committed to excellence in our customer experience, overall sales approach, and offering our employees financial opportunities and career growth.
Below is a basic job description for a Retail Sales Consultant, and if you have the experience and drive necessary for a Store Management position please apply today! We are currently hiring for both Full Time and Part Time positions.
Retail Sales Consultant
As a Retail Sales Consultant you are the face of Sprint by Wireless To Go, on the front lines serving your customers every day. We are looking for individuals who will strive to exceed all expectations of the customer, the team, and our brand.
What does a Retail Sales Consultant do?
- Assist customers while creating an unmatched level of customer satisfaction
- Right fit our products and services to match the customers' needs
- Assist with day to day operations of the store such as, but not limited to, opening and closing, store cleanliness and overall appearance, inventory, store paperwork, etc.
- Create a positive work environment for themselves and their teammates
What you need to apply...
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Open schedule to work retail hours
- Reliable transportation
Bilingual / Spanish is a HUGE plus
As a Retail Sales Consultant you will receive...
- Product and sales training
- Competitive pay (Hourly + Commission + Bonus)
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid vacation time
- Discounted Sprint service and Sprints' Reward Program
- Advancement opportunities