Function: To oversee and maintain all Corps facilities, grounds and vehicles.
Duties and Responsibilities: _
1. Daily responsibility for the maintenance, cleanliness and order of the interior building.
2. Daily responsibility for the maintenance and cleanliness of the grounds, surrounding the corps properties including the parking lots, walkways, lawns dumpster area, etc.
3. Assist in the direction / supervision of community service workers and maintenance volunteers
4. Maintain order and organization in the storage shed and annex properties
5. Assist in the maintenance and cleanliness of corps vehicles
6. Assist in the acquisition, organization and distribution of donated and purchased food for corps programs
7. Set/Clean up for special events
8. Represent The Salvation Army's spiritual ministry and social mission in the community.
9. Assume seasonal full-time status (Christmas) for assistance with kettles and holiday programming and distribution.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1 Must possess a High School Diploma or the equivalent
2 Must pass all background checks for work with minors
3 Excellent communication and organizational skills
4 Must be flexible, having an ability to adapt to changing situations
5 Professional department
6 Ability to work well with others
7 Knowledge of and commitment to The Salvation Army's mission and purpose