Marco s Pizza store crews are like families. To maintain that environment, we hire new Teammates for their values, character, and attitude, and then train the skills they need to become a productive and highly engaged member of the family. Why do we place such high importance on values and character? Because our culture of accountability and operational excellence demands it. At Marco s Pizza, we expect each member of the team to habituallySee It,Own It,Solve It, andDo It!
Our Insiders (Pizza Makers) are the key to making the premium quality pizzas, subs, CheezyBread, etc that Marco s Pizza is known for and that our Guests expect. Insiders work multiple stations within our stores, from Dough Stretching, to Saucing and Cheesing, to the Cut Table, and even the cash registers and phones, where they directly interact with our valued Guests. Friendliness, persistent smiling, and loving what they do are critical qualities of Marco s Pizza Insiders.
If being part of this kind of a values-based, close-knit family environment interests you, then continue reading and consider applying for an Insider (Pizza Maker) position within the Marco s Pizza family.
Insider Job Requirements
Successful applicants must be knowledgeable in the concepts of:
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Pride (in both self and team)
- Hospitality, and what it means to delight Guests
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Integrity, Trust, and Honor
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- A strong work ethic that showcases personal responsibility, accountability, hospitality, self-motivation, initiative, integrity, and moral behavior
- The ability to work as part of a purpose-driven, highly engaged team dedicated to providing Marco s Pizza Guests with a Five-Star Experience
- Pride in personal appearance, pride in the team, and pride in its products and service
- Sincerity in providing Guest Delight
- The ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Basic mathematical skills, which include addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- The ability to tactfully and effectively communicate with supervisors, Team Mates, and Guests, both verbally and in writing
- The ability to effectively work in often high tempo, stressful environments demanding attention to detail
Successful applicants must possess the following attributes:
- Enjoys serving Guests at a Five-Star level of service and hospitality
- Able to work flexible schedules
- Tact, courtesy, and respectfulness
- Consistently gives total effort and demonstrates initiative
- Comfortable with using technology and restaurant equipment
- Safety consciousness and a willingness to stop unsafe acts
- Handles high operational tempos and stress in a professional and courteous way
- Aligns personal actions and attitudes to support the Marco s Pizza team and to delight our Guests
- Must be able to adopt the Marco s Cultural Beliefs and then consistently demonstrate them
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Marco s Pizza. Please inform the company s personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.