Triple A Supplies
We are seeking a full time Warehouse Picker/Packer who will prepare merchandise for shipment. This position is responsible for receiving merchandise, reading all orders to identify item(s) to be pulled, pick and count items, count and distribute products from warehouse bin locations to the production floor and/or packs and ships to fill customer orders.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Read and understand orders before pulling items (checking for heaviest items first).
- Moves inventory utilizing a variety of PIV's Lift cartons up to 50 lbs on and off skids
- Fills customers orders or requisitions, including checking shelves for items, retrieving items, and verifying with work order.
- Knowledge of how to wrap pallets once order is filled
- Must be fully trained and able to operate a PIV and be comfortable with heights up to 35 feet high
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED and experience in working in a warehouse, especially receiving; - Must be fully trained and able to operate a PIV and be comfortable with heights up to 35 feet high;
- Ability to read in English and understand orders before pulling items
- Ability to operate multiple vehicles of different size and weight;
- Ability to move inventory utilizing a variety of PIV's, lift cartons up to 50 lbs on and off skids, climb stairs & ladders, lift, bend, and squat;
- Ability to use Company phone system to answer and return all calls;
- Ability to clock in and clock out using a computer (training provided)
- Experience with safety, inventory control, pallet jack, and order pick, pack and wrap, is required.
- Salary is $14/hr
HOURS FOR THIS POSITION:
Monday through Thursday 10:30am to 6:30pm
Sunday 7am to 3pm
- Able to exhibit a physical competency in handling light to medium lifting and other strenuous activities associated with this position at least up to 50 pounds.
- Comfortable with heights, twisting, turning, lifting, moving.
- Climbing stairwell as required.
- Good health, physical stamina, fitness and vitality
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and HRA, AFLAC, 401k, Life, Legal Club, Pet Insurance, Generous Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time. Training and Development