Direct Mail Solutions
Direct Mail Solutions is a full service mail and fulfillment company located in Richmond, Virginia. DMS is seeking a Warehouse ReceiverAssociate who will be responsible for efficiently and accurately handling mail material in the Warehouse Department.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receives, checks in, and labels items and places in proper location.
- Safe operation of material movement equipment.
- Take physical inventories on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to efficiently operate computerized inventory systems.
- Efficient and effective handling of finished product/mail while tracking and storing.
- The safe and well-organized loading of prepared materials.
- Follow proper methods of loading & unloading trailers safely and efficiently.
- Keep warehouse clean and free of waste and debris.
- Work flexible overtime deemed necessary.
- Assist coworkers in other areas of the warehouse once core duties are complete for the overall success of the entire warehouse team.
- Reach Truck Operator
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
- Shipping & Receiving experience is preferred.
- At least 1 year experience in Receiving required.
- Reach Truck experience preferred.
- Valid VA Driver's license with satisfactory driving record.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Basic computer and communication skills are required.
- Previous forklift and pallet-jack experience is a plus. Must pass a forklift-training program to become a qualified operator on all warehouse equipment.
- Flexible with scheduled work hours.
- Able to safely lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis, occasionally more than 50lbs. Frequent bending, twisting, and pulling.
The core work hours are 11:00am- 7:30pm, Monday- Friday.
Only applications with completed recent resumes (explaining gaps in employment) will be considered.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro