King Heating Cooling and Plumbing
As a HVAC Tech myself, I know exactly what your dream job looks like. AS the company owner I provide what you are looking for in a career.
I m Tim Willson, The owner of King Heating Cooling and Plumbing.
We are a family oriented business who focuses on our GREATEST assets .. YOU!!!
WE are looking for HVAC techs that want to make over $100,000 a year
Someone who wants to learn and grow
Someone who wants to have a perfect work life balance
Someone who wants to be part of an organization that puts customer first
Someone who wants to make up to an extra $1500 just for coming on-board
Someone who wants to WORK!!
We offer Full benefits for you and your family. Health, Life, Dental, and Vision
We provide a company matched 401k
We pay Holidays
We pay vacation time
We pay for training
We provided a fully stocked truck ready for you to make $$$$$$
We provide NATE certification
We provide the world class environment
We provide WORK!!!! Over 50 years in service!
Compare this to other shops and you will see why choosing King is the right move for you!
Come meet the team and see what King can do for you!!!
HVAC Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing HVAC systems, and performing warranty services.
- Troubleshooting defective HVAC systems and equipment to make diagnoses.
- Performing preventative maintenance by cleaning reheat coils and air handling units, and monitoring and calibrating air handling units.
- Improving air quality by cleaning ducts to optimize efficiency.
- Fixing, replacing and adjusting vents, and ductwork.
- Ensuring condensation drain line is free of debris and draining properly.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Keeping daily logs and records of maintenance functions.
- Maintaining service truck.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Health and Safety Act.
HVAC Service Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- 2+ year commercial HVAC experience.
- Valid driver s license and good driving record.
- Proficient electrical and mechanical diagnostic skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Physically agile, dexterous, and able to work in confined spaces.
Come join the team that achieved the Better Business Bureau Torch award for Marketplace ethics!
Come work with a company that treats their customer's like they are royalty!