WZ Communications, LLC - a Wireless Zone Retailer
Wireless Zone , A Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer is the nation's largest wireless retail franchise with over 400 stores and growing.
We are looking for a high-energy, reliable individual with outstanding management skills to build a performing team who sells Verizon Wireless cellular and data services.
If you're outgoing with amazing energy, you love to talk about the latest technology, we have the job for you. As a Wireless Sales Manager, you'll get to know our communication technology inside and out. And you'll be the one everyone else looks to when it comes to what's next in wireless and wired technology solutions. It's good to be the expert.We offer
- Competitive pay (base plus manager bonus incentives)
- Benefits -paid vacation time, paid sick time, paid training
- On-going training on the latest technology
- Extensive sales training
- A fun, fast paced work environment
- A growing company with lots of opportunity for growth
Sells all products and services offered by the Company. Meet all sales objectives. Use your skills to build a strong sales team in the location. Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders. Maintain strong knowledge of all Company products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features. Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Store Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs. Handle service inquiries from customers. Provides efficient, courteous customer service and assistance in all aspects of product offerings and services. Creating a memorable customer experience to foster repeat business and referrals. As this is a sales based position, we will be proactive in finding business for the location including community involvement, cold calling, and business to business sales.Job Requirements
- Using competitive spirit and enthusiasm to meet and exceed assigned sales goals
- Staying up-to-date on the latest data/entertainment technology and devices, such as Wi-Fi, data devices, etc.
- Understanding customers' needs and helping them discover how our products meet those needs
- Multi-tasking in a fast paced team environment
- Working a variety of hours including weekends, evenings and holidays including overtime
- Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations
- Interacting with customers and providing prompt and courteous customer service
- Position is a combination of hourly and commission incentives.
- Sales experience required
- Wireless experience required
- Strong Caching and Team Building Skills
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Positive Attitude
- Strong Negotiating Skills
- High Energy Level and Self Motivated
- A Willingness to generate and Follow up on Leads in a Professional, Retail or Outside Sales Environment