Headquartered in Lacey, WA, Flooret is a young and design forward eCommerce flooring company serving both residential and commercial customers. With an eye on building a larger eCommerce footprint to continue to disrupt the traditional ways flooring is sold. We are looking for a bright, driven, warehouse specialist who wants to accelerate their career trajectory and join a a small high performing unit pioneering eCommerce fulfillment strategy for our brand.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our operations team as a member of our Northwest distribution center.
Located in the Lacey Business Park this role includes LTL shipping and receiving, forklift operation, parcel shipment processing, packaging & shipping. Interacting with major freight and parcel carriers. Receiving, unloading, and inventorying ocean containers. Performing routine inventory cycle counts. Deconstructing product into sample kits, receiving and processing inbound returns, and sorting and grading salvage loads. Plus other duties consistent with operating and maintaining an efficient facility. This is a physical, fast-paced position that involves regular lifting, lowering and sliding packages that typically weigh 10 - 40 lbs. and may weigh up to 60 lbs. Operating forklifts, lift trucks, pallet jacks, and some power cutting tools. Scheduling and coordinating with carriers, customers, and our other facilities to maintain excellent turn times and meet our fulfillment deadlines.This role will be expected to learn our WMS and Inventory software and become proficient in their use.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be small team oriented and put a high value on customer service
- Excellent references from Managers to whom you have reported to
- Reliable all season transportation
- Able to lift 30+ lbs
- Forklift Certification
- Able to work in a minimally heated/cooled distribution center year around.
- Internet/tech savvy
- Start-up experience a plus
- Degree with Supply Chain or Operations Management focus a plus
You should apply if you:
- Are a hard worker, smart, and self motivated.
- Want to work in eCommerce
- A problem solver.
- Have a hero complex: Our ops team exists to overcome challenges.
- You've been an overachiever since an early age.
- Prefer being physically active while working
- Enjoy a mix of office, warehouse, and on the road variety in your day.
- Have an interest in fulfillment and logistics, transportation, and supply chain operations.
- Enjoy learning as well as being coached and challenged
Perks of the Job:
- Relaxed dress code
- Competitive pay
- 401K match up to 6%
- 100% covered major Health Insurance
- 100% Dental coverage
- Generous paid Vacation, Holidays & sick leave
- Paid volunteer time off.
- Work-life balance
- Team happy hours/outings
- Learn and grow with a young, successful company. You might know exactly where you want to go in your career, but even if you don t, working at Flooret provides opportunity to diversify or promote locally and nationally.
Flooret is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.