Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (AFI) has an opportunity as a Walmart Sales & Replenishment Analyst located in Bentonville, AR. The Sales & Replenishment Analyst is responsible for ensuring product availability and on time delivery to maximize sales opportunities. This position will manage customer inventory to maximize volume and profit while minimizing risk to inventory. This role will support the sales team and Walmart replenishment team in the areas of order fulfillment, inventory in stocks and planning. This position is also responsible for the overseeing the collection, analysis, and reporting of market, consumer, and shopper related data in an on-going effort to increase category sales, customer satisfaction, and ROI. Maintains key performance indicators at target levels and performs analyses of items performance to determine root cause issues and solutions to improve performance. Identifies opportunities, solutions, and corrective action necessary to drive process improvement. Facilitates constant communication with customer Replenishment Managers to maintain and strengthen the customer experience with Armstrong Flooring, while supporting sales growth.
What you'll be doing:
- Reviews, adjusts, and finalizes system recommended purchase orders to align with shipping schedules and forecast
- Develop standardized reports to identify trends and sales opportunities.
- Create and Maintain item/sku set-up process in both AFI and Vendor systems.
- Reviews customer forecasts and to ensure it aligns to sales trends and customer objectives.
- Collaborates with internal demand team to align on company forecast and upcoming changes
- Reporting and analysis as requested to support the sales team / customer and other business needs
- Generates reports and analysis that create an actionable understanding of trends and opportunities
- Advocates for process improvement and collaborate on initiatives to drive KPIs
- Facilitates communications with the customer Replenishment team
- Sales Analysis at both DC and store level to determine root cause problems and recommend solutions to the customer replenishment manager
- Participates and contributes in meetings with key account managers
- Aids in developing analysis reports for key account managers for sales meetings
What you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelors degree is required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Business knowledge of retail and supply chain concepts
- Proficient computer skills with high level knowledge of Excel and RetailLink
- Analytical, organized, resourceful, detail-oriented and solution-oriented
- Ability to build/improve efficient processes and operate clearly in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills with the ability to build productive cross-functional relationships quickly
- Ability to multitask; flexible and readily adaptable to changing priorities
We'll be excited if you have:
- 1-2 years of experience in retail replenishment, analytics, planning, or supply chain preferred
- Expereience with Walmart and RetailLink
Youll see it in the vibrant colors of your school hallway, doctors and nurses will walk it while caring for your loved ones, your family will gather on it while creating everlasting memories. We are North Americas #1 producer of resilient flooring products and our mission is to inspire great spaces.
Thats us. Thats Armstrong Flooring.
Community & Philanthropy: We have a heritage of investing millions of dollars in programs that enhance the neighborhoods where we live and work. Additionally, were proud that our employees regularly and willingly give of their time and talents to support the efforts of local organizations
Sustainability: Armstrong Flooring has a long-standing reputation for sustainable innovation, starting with using cork waste to make linoleum floors over 100 years ago. We continue to develop products that have lower environmental footprints, and in some cases, reduce the environmental footprints of the buildings where they are installed.
At Armstrong Flooring, every employee has a development plan and discussions around career growth. We have many employees with diverse backgrounds and career paths. We offer the following opportunities which promote a growth culture:
- On-the-Job training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Instructor-led & online courses
- Job shadowing
- Cross-functional team projects
- Choice of competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Prescription plan with mail-order options
- 401k with company match
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation with graduated schedule & option to purchase more
- Paid holidays
- Annual incentive plan
- Product discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company celebrations & department gatherings
- Family picnics
- Recognition program
- Service awards
- Casual work environment
Location: Bentonville, AR
Equal Opportunity Employer: Armstrong Flooring is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vets