Kinship and M tier are the restaurants of James Beard Award Winner Chef Eric Ziebold. The restaurants are located in the Mount Vernon neighborhood of the city, in an historic building dating back to 1907. Kinship offers an exciting a la carte experience in a bustling setting with bar and lounge. M tier offers an intimate dining experience revolving around a seven course tasting menu in an 11 tables dining room. Both restaurants commit themselves to offer creative and contemporary American cuisine with a continued dedication to hospitality.
We are looking for a full time Host / Reservationist. The host and reservationist position requires a warm and caring personality, attention to detail and ability to multi-task and stay graceful under pressure, ability to recognize guests by name and remembering their preferences. A professional and groomed appearance is a must.
We are open daily for dinner. We offer a great working environment and a competitive benefit package with the following:
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Health Insurance Plan Coverage
- Access to voluntary dental and vision plans
- Weekly dry cleaning allowance for uniforms
- Most major holidays off
- Dining discounts at Kinship
- WMTA SmartBenefits Program
- Continued education with wine, spirits classes
- Complimentary daily staff meal
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please email your resume and a brief letter of interest. All positions require a flexible schedule and the ability to work on weekends and holidays.
More information on the restaurants here below:
- Kinship was awarded 3 stars from the Washington Post
- Metier was awarded 4 stars from the Washington Post:
- Both restaurants hold 1 Michelin Star each for 2017, 2018, 2019 guides