Covenant Living Communities and Services
In this role, Wait Staff, will:
- Serve meals to residents, guests, and staff.
- Bus tables and reset as needed.
- Assist in setting up meetings, coffee, teas, etc. Prepare salads and desserts for special functions, under direction of supervisor.
- Assist with clean up after special events.
- Clean up server area at the end of shift.
- Maintain cleanliness of prep items in produce cooler (salad dressings, fruits, etc.)
- Complete weekly cleaning assignments as scheduled.
- Enters orders into computer/POS system.
- Work fulltime, mornings, evenings and weekends
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school education or equivalent experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, in English.
- One year institutional food service experience. Willingness to work and interact with older adults.
- Ability to organize tasks and work independently.