We are looking for a few great people to add to our staff! The position offered is part-time, with flexible hours. The ideal applicant will live within the 63304, 63303, 63301, 63368 zip codes. The applicant should have 2-5 consistent days available each week M-F between 11am and 2pm. Additional income opportunities are available.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Pet Care Experience - general knowledge of multiple species
- Must have the ability to work with all breeds and sizes
- Must have at least 2 years recent experience in a demanding, detail-oriented position
- An eye for detail and a passion for completion
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Ability to safely lift 50 pounds and walk at a brisk pace for 30 min at a time.
- Your own functional and reliable transportation
- Have a newer smartphone (iOS 9 or newer, Android 4.1 or newer) and a home computer with internet access
Responsible for the following:
- Providing care to animals (mainly dogs and cats) including walking, feeding and other tasks as needed.
- Communication with the central office
- Providing client communications, education, and follow-up
We will not consider anyone for this position who is currently employed as a caregiver for another company, themselves or as an online service provider (Rover, Wag etc). Candidates should be at least age 21 with a high school diploma or equivalent, have a consistently available schedule and able to clear a thorough background check.
4-Legged Kids was started in 1997 with a love for pets and a paper calendar. Since that time we have grown into the largest in-home pet care service in the St. Louis County area with over 150,000 visits in homes just like yours. We have seen about everything from our usual dogs and cats to horses, chickens, goats, iguanas, snakes, birds, pocket pets you name it!
Join our team in our Mission to Connect and Support Pets and People while supporting local animal rescue. Take a look at our Family we would love to have you join us in making a DIFFERENCE!