American Heritage Federal Credit Union
American Heritage FCU, a $2.5 billion credit union, has an excellent opportunity for a Part-time Member Service Representative (Teller).
- Provide an ultimate level of service to the members and employees of American Heritage Federal Credit Union.
- Perform routine transactions on accounts, including but not limited to cash handling, check 21, shared branching, etc. and research member inquiries including follow up to ensure member satisfaction.
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills essential for servicing Credit Union members and projecting a positive image as a representative for the Credit Union.
- Strong familiarity with credit union's products, services, policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem solving, and member service skills
- Ability to analyze and identify member's questions/problems and refer/cross-sell a product or service that would meet the member's financial need with the assistance of the ACS system.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to perform expeditiously and accurately.
- Outgoing, friendly, member oriented personality.
- Teller/Cash handling and Sales experience preferred.
- Must be willing to accept temporary or permanent reassignments and/or be willing to travel to other branches within the region as deemed necessary or appropriate by the employer to meet its business needs.
Requires education equivalent to a four year high school diploma
WORK HOURS(Work hours are subject to change according to operational needs)
- Part-Time position (averaging 27 hours per week)
- Must be available for morning, evening, Weekday & Saturday hours.
*** Come experience why American Heritage Federal Credit Union is a seven time award winner in the Philadelphia Business Journal Best Places to Work contest!! ***
WE OFFER YOU THE RIGHT FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS...BECAUSE YOU ARE FAMILY.