Structural Component Systems
Structural Component Systems is looking for reliable energetic people with positive can do attitudes.Great pay, benefits and room for advancement.Starting pay $15.50- $16.50/hour with possible $.50 raise every 6 months based on performance. Benefits include paid time off,sixpaid holidays, Health and Dental insurance, 401K. Full job description below.
3rd Shift - Sun night-Fri morning, 9:30 PM - 5:30 AM. Pay: $16.50/hr
2nd Shift - Mon-Fri, 1:30 PM - 9:30 PM
1st Shift - Mon-Fri. 5:30 AM - 1:30 PM Pay: $15.50/hr
Basic Function and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for wall panel removal, storage, and loading on trailers. Responsible for implementing a clean and organizedstorage for wall panels and staging finished products to be loaded in an efficient and timely manner. This loader is responsible for making sure all accessory products on the truss order are loaded on the trailer. Fill in as shag driver as needed.
Performance reviews will be rated on Safety, Quality, Attitude, and Work Ethic.
- Efficiently organizes and maintains the storage area.
- Accurately load all products listed on load sheet documents.
- Accurately records lumber taken to the plant inside racks.
- Ensure that products are damage free.
- Performs as a backup for other material handlers.
- Assists in other warehouse functions as needed.
- Ensure all work is performed safely.
- Work in other areas or projects as assigned.
- Any other duties assigned by Warehouse Manager. Note:The list of essential functions is not exhaustive. It may be supplemented as necessary from time to time.
- Minimum 2 years of forklift experience.
- Class A CDL preferred but not required.
- Must be able to lift up to 101lbs at one time on an occasional basis
- Must detail orientated and precise.
- Operate forklifts in safe manner.
- Prior forklift certification preferred.
- Attention to detail and able to load products for safe transport.
- Must be fluent in English and be able to verbally communicate effectively over radio and in person.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer experience (Not required, but must be trainable)
- Warehouse experience
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Outdoors 100% of the time, all weather.
- Safe lifting of up to 101 pounds.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro