At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Administrative Assistant (AA) to be responsible for providing clerical support for Division Management in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
Take this opportunity to join North America s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Provides administrative support to Division Managers and/or Business Managers by preparing and editing communications, making travel arrangements, coordinating meetings, disseminating information to staff and clients, and assisting in creating presentations.
- Provides office coverage by assisting in administrative duties such as replenishing supplies, mailroom and phone coverage.
- Maintains a friendly and professional environment by greeting and assisting visiting colleagues, vendors, clients and customers.
- Ensures special projects are completed in a timely manner by performing and coordinating appropriate tasks.
- Organizes group meetings by participating in scheduling dates, notifying participants, preparing agendas and arranging refreshments.
- Facilitates information flow by serving as a liaison between Division Manager, Business Manager, and others.
- High School Diploma or GED or 1-3 years of equivalent experience in administration, preferably within the technology industry
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment, with an accurate typing speed of 60 WPM
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Strong prioritization & analytical skills
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment