Allstate - Logan Eddington Insurance Agency
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born salesperson with a desire to make a difference in people s lives. As an Insurance Sales Representative you will be part of a team that is helping to grow the revenue of the office by offering products that people need for their security and peace of mind. The Insurance Sales Representative will pursue and respond to the requests and needs of prospects and current clients who need insurance. As an Insurance Sales Representative you will be trained to act as a consultant for businesses and families, evaluating needs and recommending the most appropriate means of meeting those needs.
- Base Salary + Commission Structure
- Health Insurance/Dental/Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Career Development & Growth
- Team Building Activities
- Hands On Training
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Document each customer contact in eAgent.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Prior Sales Experience.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coach able.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.