JDA TSG has an immediate opportunity for a Publishing Specialist to work on-site at our customers offices in Cupertino, CA. This is an extraordinary chance to work with some of the best and the brightest minds in the
World supporting products and services loved the world over. This is a W2 contractor role, anticipated to last 12 months.
Through workflows and processes that the team has established, publishers work closely with Editorial, Creative and Production teams to manage, assemble, QA and publish digital content for major campaigns and promotions,
It's essential that you're able to understand the big picture , while also being able to dive deep into details, deliverables, timelines, and dependencies. Thorough and robust Staging/QA efforts ensure our campaigns are timely and error free and preserve a high quality customer experience. Increasing organizational efficiency, and maintaining featuring accuracy, a Platform Publisher fills a key role in safeguarding the integrity of the Media Products ecosystem.
Required Skills and Professional Experience:
- Experience with web-based Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with bug tracking/ticketing systems
- Experience working directly with Engineering teams
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners, including the ability to explain complex technical concepts in layman's terms.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically.
- A deep familiarity with the ecosystem of services and hardware (Mac OS X, iOS, Music, iTunes, App Store, iBooks, Podcasts, iTunes U, Trailers, TV, etc.)
- Must be resourceful, creative, and results oriented while working within a high-energy environment.
- A deep passion for technology.
- International experience is a plus.