Summary: Entry-level position opening for a general warehouse worker at our distribution center in Mapunapuna. Duties include picking, packing and tagging items from our family of products. Must be able to comprehend written instructions and be detail-oriented. Ability to operate a forklift is a plus, but not required. Full-time position with excellent benefits, including free on-site parking and opportunities for advancement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- 100% error free picking and packing of orders and requisitions as specified in prescribed documents and procedures pertaining to product movement.
- Picks and consolidates orders for staging and loading into delivery vehicles and route sales vehicles as specified in prescribed documents and procedures pertaining to product movement.
- Restock and rotate all incoming merchandise to insure first-in-first-out method of product picking 100% of the time. Insure merchandise is being placed in primary picking locations with overflow stock being placed in designated holding locations as specified in prescribed documents and procedures pertaining to product movement.
- Assist in the unloading and loading of delivery vehicles as directed by management.
- Consistently maintains a clean and orderly work area to insure a safe working environment.
- Operates a variety of material handling equipment to move products in a manner that insures products are being handled and stored properly and safely.
- Comprehension of written/verbal instructions
- Must be reliable and professional
- Good communication skills and able to work with others as a team
- Basic math skills required
- Ability to work day shift
- Forklift/pallet jack operation ability a plus
Benefits: Paid Medical/Dental, Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays, and 401(k) company match.