Someren Glen, located in Centennial, CO, is currently hiring Environmental Services Workersto work Full Time. Available schedules are Tuesday - Saturday or Sunday - Thursday. Shift hours are generally 7am - 3.30pm.
Environmental Service Workers at Someren Glen work as part of a team to serve our residents. The Environmental Service Workers position offers a pleasant work environment and opportunity for growth!
What will I do?
- Responsible for the cleanliness and proper sanitation of all resident apartments and common areas of the community.
- Performs detailed cleaning of residents rooms and prepares empty rooms for move- ins.
- Responsible for the laundering of linens, drapes, and resident personal clothing within the assigned area of service.
What do I need for this role?
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 3 6 months experience in housekeeping and/or laundry procedures, preferably in a medical facility preferred.
- Ability to complete tasks from a checklist operation schedule.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
What is Someren Glen?
Someren Glen is a trusted provider of quality personalized care and services in Centennial, Colorado (a south metro Denver neighborhood). As a Life Plan Community, we offer a full continuum of services from residential living, assisted living, memory support, skilled nursing, short term rehabilitation, adult day services, and at home senior care.
We are a not-for-profit organization, part of Christian Living Communities, committed to serving our residents and fulfilling our mission "to enrich the quality and dignity of life for older adults through services and care that reflect Christian love, respect, and compassion toward each individual".
What makes Someren Glen an Employer-of-Choice?
- Encouragement: We want you to prosper and thrive in our supportive environment.
- Connections: You will partner with amazing people, including residents and staff, to create thriving communities!
- Benefits and some Cool Perks! - See below.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Wellness Programs tied to insurance discounts!
- Student Loan Reduction Program
- Non-Traditional Schedule Options such as 8 and 12-hour shifts!
- A Robust Employee Scholarship Program
- Dedicated mentors
- Access to Practical Support Services
- Opportunities for Training and Certification
- Generous Scholarship and Tuition Debt Reduction Opportunities
- Shift Differentials for Specific Shifts
Someren Glen is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment or promotion opportunities based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, handicap or disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.