Nigel Frank International US
This client is looking for a strong .NET/ Dynamics CRM Developer with customer engagement module experience to set up and configure D365 custom features for the client.
Skills & Qualifications
- US Citizen & Green Card *only*
- Mid-level (5+ years) development, implementation, & support for Dynamics CRM solutions
- Functional analysis and configurations of Dynamics CRM development and support
- Coding Proficient in SSIS, C#, Web Services, XML, SQL Server, ASP.NET, HTML
- Prior experience working with Windows OS, IIS, Active Directory, and basic networking principles
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 or later, as well as Online and On-Premise
- 100% paid full benefits
- 401K plans
- PTO Program
- Growth Opportunities
- Paid Holidays
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please send me your resume me to at: [Click Here to Email Your Resum ] or reach me at: 972 ### #### (ext 3972) to expedite the process.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted at 972-###-#### Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.