Crowne Plaza Cabana Hotel - Palo Alto
Who We Are...
Since 1973, BPR has developed and managed unique hotels that were designed to create lasting memories. We strive to bring real passion and creativity into every project. As a family owned company, our team and hotels are a reflection of our core values: To be scrappy and hardworking, to be authentic and humble, to always seek to understand and be committed to growth.
The BPR team is a group of self-starters and outside the box thinkers. We are scrappy individuals who are committed to team growth. To us, every interaction and project is a chance to create a unique experience. It's a chance to roll up our sleeves and work with the resources we have. That's how we got our start.
Today, BPR is a company of 600 employees, with thirteen lifestyle and branded hotels, all unique to the communities they serve. Although we have grown tremendously since the beginning, the same core principles passed down from our founder remain intact. That's why we are committed to finding creative individuals who have what it takes to get the job done.
Help us build something unique.
Managed by BPR Properties, Cabana Crowne Plaza is 195-room hotel located in Palo Alto surrounded by the vibrant energy of Silicon Valley. The Crowne Plaza Palo Alto prides itself in bringing employees into the welcome ambiance of a completely renovated and upscale tech savvy hotel. The Cabana also features 4290 Bistro & Bar- a delicious restaurant offering contemporary American cuisines!
What We Look For...
We are seeking a rockstar Restaurant Server to work at our restaurant and provide prompt and courteous food service to our guests.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure that wait stations are maintained in a neat and clean condition and conform to proper setup and sanitation standards.
- Answer customer's inquires with a pleasant attitude. Take accurate and complete reservations. Properly relay room service orders.
- Have your station ready for service and inspected by a supervisor or manager before your station is opened for service and guests are seated.
- Immediately acknowledge and greet all newly arriving guests, within two minutes of being seated, in a courteous manner.
The Model Qualifications:
- Previous restaurant experience preferred.
Be Bold. Apply Now.
Like what you see? If interested, please apply now to be considered for this position.
**BPR Properties is an EOE M/F/D/V**
Job Posted by ApplicantPro