ShalePro Energy Services
ShalePro Energy Services, LLC is a natural gas service company. ShalePro Energy Services offers a full suite of best-in-class oil and natural gas field services spanning the Appalachian Basin - Marcellus/Utica shale play, as well as basins across the US. We have more than 23 years of production and midstream industry experience and currently provide well hook-up services, operate and maintain more than 2,000 wells, hundreds of compressors and associated facilities, hundreds of miles of gathering system pipelines, and are available nationwide.
- Operate and maintain natural gas compressor stations and associated midstream equipment.
- Operation and maintenance of natural gas compressor stations, dehydration equipment, and pipelines.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years experience for with Compression Operations, Pipeline Operations, Well Operating and/or Mechanic work.
It s an exciting time to join ShalePro Energy Services! We are a growing company and need to add qualified talent. The goal of ShalePro Energy Services is to exceed customer expectation with on time service, workmanship and innovative problem solving. If you fit our culture and are looking for a new position, with opportunities to advance and grow with a reputable, stable company, look no further!
ShalePro Energy Services is a drug-free environment and all candidates will be subject to pre-employment drug testing, background and MVR checks as well as random drug testing.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with Generous Company Match
- Company-paid Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Additional Supplemental coverages available
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Salary commensurate with experience
ShalePro Energy Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about ShalePro Energy Services please visit our website at www.shalepro.com
EOE/Veterans/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Military Friendly Employer
Job Type: Full-time