Coldwell Banker West
The front desk concierge is to be the point of contact that provides our independent sales associates basic assistance with our marketing products, company productivity tools and company systems. From hire to transaction, the front desk concierge will help with training of tools, troubleshooting systems, providing information support, and supplying the independent sales associates with templated marketing pieces for their real estate business including property listings and sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Checks voicemail messages.
- Organizes and keeps conference rooms tidy.
- Keeps conference sign in sheets organized and refreshed as needed.
- Keeps an accurate birthday list, creates posters for branches, decorates doors/offices if applicable, and has a birthday card ready for each agent/employee.
- Keeps an accurate supply/inventory list for the branch and re-orders supplies as needed.
- Re-stocks coffee cups, sugar, creamer, cutlery etc in the kitchen and coffee bars.
- Refills coffee pots and water pitchers as needed.
- Re-stocks paper in all printers.
- Keeps the lobby and foyer is clean and tidy.
- Checks mail and distributes as needed.
- Stocks the business card holders.
- Locks and unlocks all doors upon entry and exit.
- Will have to be well versed in all company programs, work with the IT company on basic system and equipment trouble shooting, office workstations, etc.,
- Run basic MLS reports to determine when to reach out to sales associates and support them with marketing and or simple reporting reminders.
- Provides support to the office Sales Management, Marketing director and Administrative Staff.
- Promotes the use of company services, prepares office reports, handles various forms of communication, maintains office email lists, distributes mail and deliveries, and posts company directed Social Media.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Real Estate experience preferred
- High School Diploma Required
- Three years of related work experience
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and an ability to work creatively within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Acute attention to detail
- $14.00-$16.00/hr DOE
- Full-time, with benefits