Texas de Brazil (OKC)
Welcome and warmly greet guests on arrival. Answer the phones in a positive and friendly manor. Manage the efficient and timely seating of guests to tables.
- Practice team work
- Perform basic opening/closing side work
- Answer questions about food, beverages, and style of service
- When possible, open the front door for guests entering or leaving the restaurant
- Notify party when table becomes available
- Provide guests with estimated waiting time
- Accommodate special seating requests for guests whenever possible
- Upon seating, offer guests menu and inform them of their server s name. Inspect table for proper presentation and completeness
- Assist team members as needed
- Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return
COMPETITIVE PAY, APPLY TODAY, APPLY BELOW!!! You are also welcome to apply in person at the store between 2-4pm weekdays.
Texas de Brazil offers flexible schedules, competitive pay, restaurant discounts, insurance benefits and much more!