Monday-Friday 9:30am - 6:00pm
Saturday hours to be confirmed at a later date
(hours will vary based on business needs)
Average hours per week: 40
The incumbent in this job provides personal banker and teller services to supplement staff or in the absence of personnel. The incumbent provides professional customer service by determining and satisfying the customer's banking needs and expectations; suggesting products and services; processing accounts; providing professional customer service in paying and receiving teller transactions by processing and balancing specific transactions; providing information and resolving customer problems; and maintaining a thorough understanding of Bank products, services and operational procedures. The incumbent is responsible for staying alert to pick up on clues from the customer in order to make recommendations or referrals of Bank products and services that will provide solutions for life by meeting the needs of every customer.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Proficient use of a personal computer.
3. Ability to use job-related software programs.
4. Ability to use general office and other job-related equipment such as a typewriter, telephone, calculator, coin sorter/counter, encoder and copy machine.
5. Ability to train and assist less experienced employees.
6. Ability to type a net 30 words per minute.
7. Excellent customer service skills.
8. Excellent grammar usage and letter composition skills.
9. Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
10. Good math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
11. Ability to count and make accurate change transactions.
12. Ability to make a concentrated effort to solve customer problems.
13. Ability to learn or be familiar with the differences in a basic number of products and services offered by our bank.
14. Must be able to meet attendance and punctuality standards.
1. One-plus year of job-related experience.
Mabrey Bank is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, veterans and disabled individuals.
View the EEO Law Poster here
View the EEO is Law Poster Supplement here
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
To consistently deliver and exceed mutually agreed upon expectations through proper client and candidate communication.
Abundant Solutions is a full service staffing company that specializes in Office and industrial Employees for Temporary, Temporary to Permanent, and Permanent Placements. We respond more rapidly to our customers needs with the best employee matches, because we are passionately committed to being the best.
Interacting and touching peoples lives in a way that promotes the greatest achievement for all parties involved. Believing in short term accomplishments for the fulfillment of long term vision. Matching company needs and objectives to client skills and goals.
Discovering new ideas and philosophies in order to advance the beliefs and lives of all. We share our desire to assist and help change professional careers and personal lives for the better.