Texas de Brazil (Pittsburgh)
Work with in the Kitchen to prepare a variety of meats according to their recipe (and general cleaning of work area/utensils).
- Responsible for maintaining food production standards as per the Texas de Brazil Manual and specifications
- Fill in where necessary in the Kitchen.
- Follow daily maintenance and cleaning schedule in the Kitchen.
- Operate all equipment in safe fashion following safety guidelines and report any faulty equipment to management
- Follow all health and safety code regulations.
- Work to minimize food waste
- Complete other restaurant specific cleaning tasks as directed by the manager
COMPETITIVE PAY, APPLY TODAY, APPLY BELOW!!!
**You are also welcome to apply in person at the store between 2pm - 4pm Mon-Fri.
Texas de Brazil offers flexible schedules, competitive pay, restaurant discounts, insurance benefits and much more!