True North Development Group
True North Development Group is looking for an experienced work from home Cold Caller to work with our team! Our team of Prospectors are among the best in Colorado. We're looking to invest in new talent and expand our reach within local Colorado communities. Will you be the one chosen? We certainly hope so!
Do you love talking to people?
- Are you someone who is motivated, driven to succeed and EXCEED?
- Are you organized, detail-oriented, and able to flourish in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you a coachable Team Player with a good sense of humor as well as the ability to buckle down and get the job done?
Then we're looking for you!
The right person will have a good attitude, love to get on the dialer and talk to Homeowners, professional, be coachable and an awesome team player.
If you believe you have what it takes to thrive in a work-from-home environment, love to talk to folks over the phone, and meet your sales targets, this job is for you!Compensation:
- Utilizing the Company's Sales Scripts, tools and training; you will become adept at Homeowner conversations, working through objections, and ushering your Prospects through the Sales Process.
- Make and average 150+ calls per day to a variety of potential seller lists.
- Discuss reasons for selling, pain, and home details with potential sellers reached.
- Your Goal is to set appointments for our Home Buying Specialists to view the Homeowners property and make a legitimate offer to purchase.
- Utilize the MojoSells triple-dialer platform to make calls to Homeowners.
- Meet or exceed daily KPIs. (Number of conversations, number of leads / hour, etc.)
- Eager to learn the real estate investment business.
- All training is provided.
- At least 1-year proven sales experience.
- Experience cold-calling in a B2C setting is preferable.
- Coachable and able to learn quickly in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Passionate about learning and further improvement.
- Shows initiative in daily tasks.
- Team player that understands their role and exceeds within their position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal (written and verbal) skills.
- Someone who is detail-oriented, but does not get bogged down with small or inconsequential things.
You will need to complete the Q&A and Personality Assessment to be considered!About Company
True North Development Group is a growing, family-owned real estate investment firm whose goal is to solve homeowner problems and help our clients avoid the headaches and costs of the traditional real estate sales model. We invest in Denver Metro, Colorado Springs, and Pueblo. We don t buy every home that we walk into, but when we do, we close fast, buy the home as-is , and in doing so, have developed an outstanding reputation.