Rossi Chevrolet Buick GMC
Automotive Service Technician
Entry-Level Position Levels B or C
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Rossi Chevrolet Buick GMC has been a vital part of the community for more than 40 years. From working with charities and organizations, to donating money to those who need it, we appreciate being part of the Washington, NJ community, and proudly serve Washington, Phillipsburg, Clinton and our friends in Easton, PA.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We are looking for Service Technicians Levels B or C to join the team in our busy service department. We believe our employees are our greatest asset and invest in their success.
- Competitive Hourly Pay!!
- Entry-level position
- Medical, Dental and Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacations and holidays
- On-going training
- State-of-the-art service facility
- Fast-paced and professional workplace.
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Inspect vehicle and diagnose problem(s)
- Perform quality repair/maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Provide estimate of time and parts needed for repair/maintenance
- Learn new technical information and techniques in training sessions to stay current with rapidly changing technology.
- Keep shop neat and account for dealership owned tools
- Other duties may be assigned according to skill level and certification
Qualifications - Service Technician:
- Experience preferred Level B or C
- Dealership service department experience is preferred
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Experience with the latest automotive technologies and working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude and works well as part of a team
- Upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug screen.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and be a current resident.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.