DTC Marketing Coordinator
New York, NY
EILEEN FISHER creates simple, timeless shapes designed to work together effortlessly, season after season. We make our clothes to last-and then take them back to be re-worn again or remade into entirely new designs. We believe in the fundamental potential of every person-our employees, our customers and those who make our clothes-and are committed to creating conditions that empower people. It's all part of our commitment to doing business in a way that helps build a better industry. And a better future. Our clothes are sold at over 65 EILEEN FISHER retail stores, and 1,000 department and specialty stores internationally, as well as 2 RENEW stores, which feature gently worn and remade designs from our take-back program. EILEEN FISHER is one of the largest women's fashion companies to be a certified B Corporation, which means we voluntarily meet high criteria for social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner on creating and executing EF stores' marketing plans across US Mainline and Company Stores, Canada and UK
- Communicate each DTC promo, sale, and event details and holistic support across consumer touchpoints (direct mail, advertising, web, etc.) to collaborative partners and end-users.
- Execute direct mail, print collateral and digital marketing assets including creative briefing, routing assets for revisions and approvals, tracking estimates and budgets, archiving samples, submitting invoices.
- Act as liaison with Brand, Visuals, Email, Social Media, Paid Media, EF.com and Store teams to ensure that messages are aligned and executed with consistent customer experience across channels
- Update the DTC promotional calendar, connecting in with buying, planning, and ecommerce teams.
- Track and share execution and ROI of corporate promos, sales and event marketing on weekly basis. Identify best practices and opportunities for improvement
- Contribute to market research efforts and competitive analysis.
- Attend team meetings and take minutes at meetings
Local Store Marketing
- Provide local store marketing support for store openings, closings, and renovations
- Support mall marketing initiatives and local advertising/acquisition marketing
- Partner closely with Consumer Knowledge Team to identify KPIs, segment and target consumer groups, evaluate data and report results
- General knowledge of loyalty program
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AS REQUIRED.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred
Experience: 2 or more years of marketing, wholesale sales, retail, or other related experience is required. Experience executing marketing programs.
Additional: Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated ability to establish effective relationships with internal and external partners as well as identify creative solutions. Excellent communication skills with adaptability for audience. Strong attention to detail, process oriented, and capable of managing small and large projects, with moderate supervision. Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel, as well as Smartsheets and Sharepoint. Ability to thrive with positive attitude and focus on "the whole", in a multi-tasked, fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities.