This position is for local residents only.
Evening Outbound Agent
Evening Outbound Agent
SEKO Logistics is looking for an Evening Outbound Agent that handles receiving appointments, prepares and runs outbound paperwork for drivers or customers. Provides clerical support for warehouse and transportation management staff.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Route outbound shipments
- Prepare daily carrier manifests for outbound movement.
- Communicate with carriers.
- Retrieve daily reports off system.
- File receiving copies at center along with necessary documentation. Submit receiving documents to central for proper handling.
- Update the system with status of shipments.
- Other duties as assigned by center Management.
- Communicate issues to other stations.
- Interface with warehouse, customer service, drivers, and corporate personnel.
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Freight Forwarding or other transportation experience desired.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work independently with some direction.
- Basic computer skills including MS Office and Outlook.
- Communicate with management and co-workers through verbal, written and electronic methods.
- Ability to work flexible schedule.
Our Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Founded in 1976, SEKO Logistics ( SEKO ) provides a complete set of technology-enabled demand chain logistics solutions, including transportation management, contract logistics, forwarding and warehousing services. SEKO designs highly customizable, ready-to-go solutions for customers, and is supported by a global strategic partner network who have unparalleled expertise across a broad spectrum of industry sectors, including omni-channel retail, e-commerce, home delivery, and medical technology, among others. With over 120 offices in 40 countries, SEKO gives customers global coverage and local knowledge.
SEKO provides complete Demand Chain Solutions, specializing in Air Freight logistics, Ocean Logistics, Ground Transportation, Customs and Compliance, and Logistics and Order Fulfillment. They also lead the industry with innovative and customizable IT solutions and Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions, such as TMS, PO Management, and WMS, which provide a seamless flow of information and give their growing customer base true supply chain visibility.
SEKO has a flat management structure, with just three layers between the customer and the CEO, making them fast on their feet in delivering solutions that can meet their customer s exact requirements. This lean and nimble structure increases their decision-making speed and gives them an ability to implement customized solutions, which far exceed those of their competitors.