MERS/MO Goodwill Industries
10 Positions Available
Location: 5665 St. Louis Mills Blvd. Bridgeton MO 63044
This position is full-time and has excellent benefits. 7:30am-8pm shift. Employees work for two days and are off the next two days and also have every other Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off.
- Responsible for loading and unloading trucks
- Operating recycling equipment
- Loading tables for the sales floor
- Sorting recyclable items coming off the sales floor
- Throwing away trash and some general cleaning
- Interact with staff, co-workers, and customers in a professional, positive and factual manner.
- Act with the highest level of respect, dedication, presentation & safety.
- Maintain the highest standard of donor and customer relations; including prompt, friendly, helpful, and courteous service.
- Follow all MERS/Goodwill policies& Goodwill Retail procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Medical Insurance
- 4 Paid Holidays
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to maneuver a large warehouse setting independently
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds or more on a regular basis
- Must be able to push and/or pull large bins of merchandise with weights up to 100 pounds
- Power jack and/or forklift experience a plus
MERS/ MO Goodwill considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability or any other legally protected status.
Reasonable accommodations may be requested by contacting HR and are provided whenever reasonable to assist employee's in performance of job duties.
MERS/ MO Goodwill requires various background, records and drug checks/test upon employment.