Andy B's Entertainment & Bowling Centers
Your mission is to bring memorable fun to people's lives through delivering innovative hospitality and memorable experiences.
We operate ten locations of entertainment centers and traditional bowling centers in the four-state region of Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Tennessee. If you enjoy working in a FUN environment, Andy B s/Bartholomy Bowling is for you! We are looking for someone who is "the life of the party!" - Friendly, communicator, sales-oriented, sense of humor, patience, fun, and loves to smile.
Benefits - Fun as it should be
- Free bowling during off duty.
- 50% off food & beverage while on break time.
- 20% off food & beverage on off duty.
- Fun working environment.
- Greet guests when entering and leaving establishments.
- Create a Fun and Memorable Experience for all guests.
- Communicate with a smile and enthusiasm to all guests.
- Take, prepare and serve all beverages and/or food orders placed by guests.
- Cook and/or prepare food items as needed.
- Process payment transactions and thank guests by name.
- Maintain, on an ongoing basis throughout the shift, the cleanliness of the employee & customer dining areas.
- Prepare and cook food according to company standards
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices
- Regulate temperatures of ovens, fryers, and grills.
- Plan orders so that items ordered together finish at the same time.
- Perform all applicable opening, midday or closing preparation, cleaning and maintenance duties according to the requirements of the shift worked.
- Attend all scheduled meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned and/or directed by Company Management.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to operate computer, cash register and credit card verification equipment
- A minimum of 6 months prior job experience with cash handling and public interaction responsibilities is preferred
- Basic reading and mathematical skills, handle money and give correct change
- Attention to detail, strong organizational ability; ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions
- Possess good customer relations abilities, outgoing and friendly manner, courteous and cooperative attitude, team oriented
- Knowledge of food and beverage specifications
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures
- Well-groomed and neat appearance
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; grasp, push/pull; and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally work in temperatures that exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
Andy B's Entertainment & Bowling Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.