Hopdoddy Burger Bar
HOPDODDY BURGER BAR - NOW HIRING! Nichols Hills, OK
HEYYA! Calling all those Servers, Cashiers, Food Runners, Hosts and Bartenders! Join the Hopdoddy family and bring on the burgers! We're looking for creative individuals with a heart for hospitality. We're more than your next job - we work together to inspire, encourage, share a passion and demonstrate our love for food!
Now Hiring for all FT/PT hospitality positions: Servers, Cashiers, Food Runners, Hosts and Bartenders!
At our restaurant we work together to maintain a positive atmosphere and ensure great Guest satisfaction. Friendly and enthusiastic, this individual delivers on the promise that we provide full service from the moment the Guests sit down. We can depend on this role to let our Guests kick back and relax while we anticipate their every need and end the meal on a sweet note. This individual also assists with clearing, cleaning and resetting tables, and running food whenever possible.
Qualifications for Servers, Cashiers, Food Runners, Hosts and Bartenders:
- Team Player with a sense of humor
- Must have an active Food Handler and Alcohol Safety Certification
- Must demonstrate good math and communication skills
- Must be able to lift 30lbs frequently and up to 50lbs occasionally
- Position requires standing, bending, and walking the entire workday
- Prefer restaurant experience
What's in it for you?
- A fun place to work
- The freedom to be yourself
- An environmentally conscience restaurant (Complete with Recycling)
- Mindfully sourced products
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance (Vision/ Dental)
- Paid Vacation
- A product easy to get excited about!
- Advancement Potential
What Hopdoddy would like from you!
- A sense of humor
- A great attitude
- A guest first mentality
Equal Opportunity Employer
Hopdoddy has been named one of the "The Best Burgers in America" by Food & Wine, one of the "33 Best Burgers in the Entire Country" by Thrillist in 2013, one of The Daily Meal's best "101 Burgers in America," and one of the "10 Brands to Watch" for 2015 by CNBC and MSN.