This position is at a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Plant. Responsibilities include: Cleaning facility including offices, restrooms, general plant areas, and laboratories.
- Emptying garbage cans
- Cleaning restrooms
- General cleaning of plant facilities
- Read and fill out written logs
- Waxing floors
- Some outdoor work required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in industrial cleaning required
- Must be able to read, understand and write English.
- Must have basic computer skills and pass GMP and EH&S Training.
Akorn, Inc. is a niche pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and markets generic and branded prescription pharmaceuticals as well as animal and consumer health products. We specialize in difficult-to-manufacture sterile and non-sterile dosage forms including: ophthalmics, injectables, oral liquids, topicals, inhalants, and nasal sprays. Akorn markets its products to retail pharmacies, ophthalmologists, optometrists, physicians, veterinarians, hospitals, clinics, wholesalers, distributors, group purchasing organizations, and government agencies.
Akorn, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.