National Mortgage Staffing
Seeking a Full-Time Experienced In Office Mortgage Processor- project to last 3-6 months
National Mortgage Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Mortgage Processor for a well-established Mortgage Company. Interested candidates should have experience working as a Mortgage Processor, handling FHA, VA and Conventional Loans for the past 2+ years.
Responsibilities of the Mortgage Processor
- Collect and review loan documents to satisfy loan conditions
- Ensure completeness of mortgage loan documentation and meet depart service and quality standards
- Prepare the loan file for underwriting review
- Prepare mortgage loan file by reviewing loan application; clarifying and obtaining additional information.
- Effectively, provide professional internal and external communication whether written or verbal.
- Calculate income and Debt to Income ratios.
- Continue to stay abreast of underwriting and compliance guidelines
- Update all involved after new documents are uploaded or status changes occur
- Provide follow-up on a consistent basis with originators, borrowers, and agents to complete processing
- Build rapport with our internal and external customer
Requirements of the Mortgage Processor
- Must have 2 years of processor experience Conventional Loans, FHA, and VA loans
- High level of proficiency with mortgage loan processing and underwriting systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, multi-tasking and analytical skills
- History of Long-Term Job Stability shown on Resume