American Pool Enterprises
Responsible for ensuringthe safety of facility patrons by preventing and responding to emergencies.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recognize and respond quickly and effectively in emergencies.
- Enforce all aquatic facility policies, rules and regulations.
- Inspect the facility on a daily schedule and report any unsafe conditions or equipment to the supervisor.
- Complete records and reports.
- Participate in regular in-service training.
- Maintain fitness level (swimming skills, strength and endurance).
Complete additional duties as assigned by the supervisor.Minimum Job Requirements:
Current certification in the following:* Lifeguard:* American Red Cross Lifeguardand First Aid
- American Red Cross Shallow Water Attendant and First Aid (water less than 5 feet)
- American Red Cross Waterfront Lifeguardand First Aid for non-surf open-water positions.
- American Red Cross Water park Lifeguard and First Aid for water park environments and multi-attraction facility positions
- American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer
- Other certifications required by local or state laws
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Through knowledge and application of lifeguardsurveillance and rescue techniques.
- An understanding of facility characteristics, rules, policies and procedures.
- Leadership and public relations skills.
- Decision-making skills