City Gear seeks individuals with great integrity to fill positions of Store Loss Prevention. Because this position is a highly visible position, the ideal persons must have a positive attitude and pays great attention to details.
- Maintain floor awareness, observing behavior and body language that would be a strong indicator of possible
- Communicate any suspicious behavior to the managers on
- Work with managers to ensure every associate personal belonging are checked prior to leaving the store.
- Thank customers for their business as they leave the store and invite them back
- Be prepared to stop and confront any customers that have been observed concealing
- Provide detailed information to police of anyone that has stolen merchandise.
- Positive customer service skills that will be used when interacting with store personnel and customers
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Attention to detail, time management and ability to multi-task
- Required to stand their whole shift, no sitting down on the
- Observe scheduled