Trench Plate Rental
Trench Plate Rental Company has an exciting opportunity for a CSR in Newark CA.
Summary: You will provide exceptional customer service along with positive interaction, patience and supportive response needed to process phone and email orders from customer, sales team, and TPRC Branches. Manage customer inquiries and internal for information to establish delivery schedules and dispatch rental contracts and pickups. You will place orders for service and assist in rout trucks and equipment to job sites as needed in the most expeditious manner.
Essential Job Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Answer phones calls, internal emails and customer emails with a sense of urgency and ownership to customer request and orders.Be mindful and attentive to customer, answer product inquiries, billing questions, relay and check price quotes, and process orders.
- Manage and coordinate with dispatch on delivery and pick-ups schedules, rental contracts, according to customer needs to and from job sites, various TRP branches, with attention to product availability, truck capacity, loading and unloading times, and distance.
- Create billings based on rental contracts and provided back up when requested.
- Locate inventory within the branch and other TPR location to ensure availability- Make arrangements with internal trucks and or outside line haulers to transfer product among various branches and or job sites to support rental contract delivery and pick-up schedule requirements.
- Regular and punctual attendance is required
- You may perform other administrative responsibilities as assigned
Locate and coordinate inventory moves for product availability, truck capacity, loading and unloading times, and distance. Arrange internal and external truck haulers
Qualifications and Required education:
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to follow up.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment undergoing high stress situations and process last minute request without compromising customer satisfaction.
- Must have tenacity, great work ethic and willingness to do what it takes to satisfy customer.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals in English.
- Ability to create routine reports, correspondence and document.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to meet deadlines and goals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of a CSR, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; to perform repetitive data entry task using a computer key board, reach with hands and arms, talk, hear, walk, stand, sit, kneel, stoop, crouch, frequently lift and/or move 25 pounds. Visual abilities include: close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Intermediate computer skills with experience in MS Office and database management
Construction and/or Rental Industry experience helpful but not required
2-3 years of related customer service, contract management, inside sales and order processing. Dispatching, and billing experience helpful but not required
Job Type: Part-time, non-exempt
About us: Trench Plate Rental Co. (TPR) is a multi-state construction rental corporation with over 35 years of excellent performance. We offer Trench Plates, Steel Trench Boxes, Aluminum Shoring and many other items associated with Excavation Shoring. We have locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Illinois, Colorado, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Utah, New Mexico and Florida, and our Corporate Offices are in Downey, California.
Trench Plate Rental Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender, identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.