Apple Investors Group
Line Cooks, Servers & Hosts wanted at our West Memphis, AR - Applebee's restaurant!
Line Cooks: Our Line Cook are responsible for creating a positive and lasting dining impression for our guests by continuously focusing on the food regulated safety needs of our guests. This position's role is responsible for preparing orders as instructed while maintaining proper quality standards, food temperatures, portions, product presentations, and sanitary procedures; in accordance to Applebee s recipes, plate presentations and specifications. As well as; being responsible for completing all assigned prep work and setting up the cook stations.
Servers: Our Servers create a positive and lasting dining impression for our guests to inspire continued visits in the future. This position's role is responsible for providing guests with an exceptional and professional dining experience by serving food, drinks, and to accommodate guests needs in a courteous, friendly and timely manner. As well as, up-selling, making recommendations, displaying a working knowledge of all menu items and prices, cash handling, and communicating clear and concise food orders to our BOH team.
Hosts: Our Hosts creates the first and last impressions of our guests dining experience by delivering exceptional and professional service that encourages continued guest visits in the future. The Host is responsible for ensuring that the greeting and seating of guests is prompt, efficient and above all friendly and courteous; in addition to, thanking our guests for visiting as they depart. They will also coordinate the organization, traffic flow, and cleanliness of the entry way waiting areas.
- 18 years of age to operate various restaurant food preparation equipment.
- Great attitude, ability to work well as part of a team.
- Prior cooking experience preferred; for Line Cook position.
- Prior serving experience preferred; for Server position.
- Able to work assigned shifts and flexible schedules; including weekends and holidays
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, often working on several orders at the same time and an eye for detail.
- Must be able to read, write, perform basic math; positive and upbeat communication skills required.
- Must possess finger and hand dexterity for using small tools and equipment.
- Able to withstand changes in temperature; and follow all food safety procedures.
- Able to stand/walk/bend throughout entire shift and ability to lift (pots, pans, etc.) up to 40 to 60 lbs.
Additional skill-sets, competencies, and physical activities are also required
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plan
Short & Long Term Disability
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: