Express Employment Professionals-Miami (West-Downtown)
- Greet incoming and departing Guests with a genuine smile and eye contact; escort them to assigned dining area; present menus.
- Inform Guest of current promotion and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff.
- Use visual cues to seat Guests in either the bar or dining areas depending on their preference.
- Tend to special Guest needs and requests.
- Manage the flow of Guests into the Dining and Bar areas, provide accurate wait times to incoming guests if appropiate
- Must be able to read menus.
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings and farewells to Guests, as well as being able to understand requests for assistance.
- Must be able to hear well in a loud environment in order to respond to Guest requests.
- Must be able to walk and stand during entire shift.
- Must be to clearly communicate Guests' needs to Bussers, Managers, etc.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts.
- Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive.
- 6 months experience in full service restaurant preferred
- passion for providing extraordinary service.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to stand/walk and stay focused and alert for extended periods of time.
- Customer Service
- People skills
- High Energy
- Basic Math
- Attention to detail
- Verbal Communication
- English / Spanish