Cei Engineering Associates
CEI Engineering is seeking an Administrative Assistantat our home office in Bentonville, AR. This position requires a strong administrative assistant with excellent communication skills, will need to be a self-starter, and can work effectively in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task. This individualmust possess excellent calendar management skills accompanied with being flexibleto multiple changes through out each day. Strong organizational and follow up skills are necessary in addition to software skills that include a strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. This position will support Department Leaders, managers, and others in department toprepare and produce project related documents and provide overall administrative and office support for CEI's operational activities.
To perform this job successfully, this individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist managers and departmentwith various administrativeproject-related tasks
- Coordinate and schedule conference calls, client, and staff meetings
- Process invoices and expense reports, ensuring accuracy and timely submission through Accounting system.
- Compose formal and informal correspondence, mail merges, formats presentations, and creates reports, graphs, and charts.
- Organize and maintain files and records, both hard copy and digital interfaces.
- Update and upload project management internal and/or client software and websites.
- Assist Program Assistant with pre-bill and invoice coordination. Accounts receivable tracking and updating with project manager and accounting team staff.
- Assist Front Receptionist answer multi-phone lines and direct calls accordingly and work front desk as needed during breaks and vacation absences.
- Perform backup function for other administrative staff during vacation absences to ensure that administrative support is provided on an ongoing basis.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of four years related experience
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and customers.
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office Suite
- Valid state Driver's License
CEI Engineering Associates, Inc. is a full service Civil Engineering, Planning, Landscape Architecture, and Land Surveying consulting firm. Established in 1973, CEI has evolved from a five-person engineering, environmental, and surveying firm into a national firm of over 100 professionals operating from eight offices across the US. We value hiring quality people that want to continuously develop and grow along with CEI.
CEI offers competitive pay, comprehensive health and wellness offerings, a 401(k) program with company match, Employee Stock Ownership plan, quarterly incentive bonus program, continuing education opportunities, and a health and wellness reimbursement program. Most importantly, we aim to give you the opportunity to do what you do best every day. Come grow with us! For more, connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro