Planet Fitness - Woonsocket, Coventry,Warwick, Cumberland
The Overnight Member Services will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of all areas of the facility to ensure a positive member experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to member s accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
- Close shift for that business day.
- Create a bank deposit for next day.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize restrooms, locker room areas, fitness equipment and gym floor.
- Stock locker rooms with proper supplies/paper products.
- Report any broken or missing amenities or equipment (Toilets, faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment etc.) to the Club Manager.
- Follow Lost and Found Policy and turn in lost member property to the Club Manager/Assistant Club Manager immediately.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Ability to work third shift is a must.
- Honesty and exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual reaching with hands/fingers/arms during shift.
- Occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift over 80 pounds.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals.