International hotel brand seeks Breakfast Attendant in Wheeling/Triadelphia, West Virginia.
Situated in the Ohio Valley, heritage is the defining feature of the charming towns and riverfront cities of this region.
Our Award-Winning hotel has clean and accommodating guest rooms, designed with comfort in mind, featuring thoughtful amenities to brighten every guest s stay.SUMMARY
Responsible for set up and service of the daily complimentary breakfast for hotel guestsRESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing personalized service to all guests
- Taking inventory of food, beverages and supplies for each day
- Ordering or purchasing food supplies
- Preparing foods such as fruit and milk machines or dispensers
- Stocking coffee, juice, and milk machines or dispensers
- Setting out/arranging cold food such as sweet rolls, muffins, donuts, cereal, etc, for self-service
- Clearing and cleaning tables as they are vacated
- Wiping up spills and maintaining cleanliness of all appliances and counter space throughout the morning
- Removing trash
- Restocking self-service food and supplies as needed
- Washing serving equipment and returning it to storage
- All duties around preparation, set up and service of the complimentary breakfast
- Returning reusable supplies to storage.
- Competitive wage commensurate with qualifications.
- Medical insurance and 401(k) plan.
- Century Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
NOTICE: The hotel business functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All employees must realize this fact and be aware that, at all times, it may be necessary to move employees from their accustomed shift, as business demands. In addition, this is a hospitality business and a hospitable service atmosphere must be projected at all times.